Limitless 2oz Shot (3 Shots)
The Limitless liquid shot utilizes the unmatched power of nature’s best nootropics. Increase your energy, focus, mood, and motivation all with one 2oz shot.
Feel Good. Be Limitless.
- Cognition enhancement, calm energy, and stress-relief – with ingredients you can feel working
- Limitless harnesses the power of well-studied herbal extracts and brain-boosting nootropics – read the science below
- Made to immediately stimulate production of key neurotransmitters associated with elevated mood, motivation, memory, and more
- Our liquid delivery system absorbs rapidly and gets to work quickly
- Sold in thousands of stores across the USA. Now, get it delivered to your doorstep
- Click Here to see what people say about Limitless.
- Order in The Next to get it by July 16, 2020
Limitless is the ultimate mood enhancement & focus supplement. Read further for ingredient information and studies.
Our formula was designed using cutting-edge research and an effective blend of well-studied herbal extracts, amino acids, and powerful nootropics. Limitless can give you the better mood, energy, and focus you’ve been looking for. Best part? It’s all three in one.
Limitless utilizes ingredients shown to stimulate the production and balance of key neurotransmitters associated with mood, focus, energy, motivation, and learning.
Below, you’ll find information on each ingredient in Limitless as well as links to studies which demonstrate them.
Get more done. Expand your awareness. Live with a better mood, mind, and day.
Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna) Extract
Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna) is an herb originally native to South Africa with a history of use spanning thousands of years. Multiple studies have shown it to be effective in promoting feelings of well-being, elevating mood, relieving stress, and boosting cognition and alertness. The standardized kanna extract in Limitless is well-studied, laboratory-crafted to contain the most beneficial alkaloid profile, and third party-tested to guarantee purity and potency.
The two main mechanisms of action of kanna stem from its serotonin-stimulating properties and the inhibition of the enzyme PDE4 (phosphodiesterase-4). PDE4 inhibitors, which inactivate the PDE4 enzyme, have been shown to both boost cognition and reduce inflammation. PDE4 inhibitors like kanna extract are a novel way to enhance brain function.
Studies have demonstrated that Kanna Extract:
• Enhances cognition in the domains of executive functioning and cognitive flexibility in healthy subjects (source)
• Has a beneficial effect on stress (source)
• Inhibits the enzyme Phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4), showing broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory effects in almost all cells (source)
• PDE-Inhibitors have a positive effect on several aspects of cognition, including information processing, attention, memory, and executive functioning (source)
Isolated from Huperzia Serrata (club moss), Huperzine A has been widely used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to support memory and energy levels, as well as to treat inflammation. By inhibiting the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, it can raise the amount of acetylcholine available to the brain. Acetylcholine (ACh) is critical for forming new memories, logic, concentration, cognition, and neuroplasticity. Research has shown that not enough ACh can result in problems like ADHD, Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases. On top of being able to clear brain fog, Huperzine-A is an antioxidant and boosts the activity of other brain antioxidants. Huperzine A also has a reputation for inducing “lucid dreaming”, although this effect is not well-studied.
Studies have demonstrated that Huperzine A:
• Enhances memory and learning performance (source)
• Improves cognitive deficits (source)
• Boosts Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in the brain. NGF is essential for the development and repair of brain cells (source)
• Protects the hippocampus and other brain cells from glutamate-induced neurotoxicity (source)
Found in green tea, L-Theanine is an amino acid shown to boost levels of GABA, serotonin, and dopamine, leading to calm focus. It is also shown to produce alpha brain waves, the hallmark of relaxed, stress-free focus without drowsiness. Additionally, L-Theanine is also widely paired with caffeine to smooth any caffeine-induced jitters.
Studies have demonstrated that L-Theanine:
• Significantly increases alpha brain waves (8-12hz), which indicates that it relaxes the mind without causing drowsiness (source)
• Increases dopamine, serotonin, and GABA in the brain (source)
• L-theanine and caffeine in combination are beneficial for improving performance on cognitively demanding tasks (source)
Suggested to be the superior form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine, an amino acid used by the body to synthesize the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. These are key neurotransmitters which affect mood, motivation levels, learning capacity, analytical skills, and memory. As your dopamine levels increase, you’re better able to concentrate, organize your thoughts, and stay productive. NALT also helps improve decision making, ‘flow state’ and creativity, and cognitive flexibility.
Studies have demonstrated that catecholamine precursors like NALT:
• Counteract the effects of stress or demanding conditions on memory and cognition (source)
• May be equal in efficacy to potent, pharmaceutical ADHD medications (source)
• Facilitates cognitive flexibility by repleting cognitive resources (source)
• Increase your ability to multitask (source)
Vitamins B6 & B12
Vitamins B-6 & B-12 are essential in the production of neurotransmitters, they help in adrenal function, and protect the health and function of the central nervous system. They also act as coenzymes, assisting the body in the conversion of food to usable energy.
Studies have demonstrated:
• Having low vitamin B12 levels is associated with cognitive decline (source)
• B12 Deficiency is associated with a variety of neuropsychiatric symptoms (source)
• B6 Protects against DNA damage (source)
Caffeine has been shown to enhance mental alertness, stabilize mood, boost memory and cognition, and even improve athletic performance. It also gets the blood pumping, especially through the heart and brain, which assists in letting Limitless take effect quickly. The combination of caffeine and the amino acid L-Theanine is hailed among the nootropic community as a bulletproof stack for relaxed energy and focus, as L-Theanine is great at curbing any caffeine-induced jitters.
Studies have demonstrated that Caffeine:
• Enhances dopamine (DA) signaling in the brain (source)
• Caffeine and L-Theanine in combination are beneficial for improving performance on cognitively demanding tasks (source)
• Enhances consolidation of long-term memories in humans (source)
Remove your boundaries. Become LIMITLESS.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, or treat any disease or illness.
|Dimensions||3 × 4 × 1 in|
Limitless 2oz Shot (3 Shots)